Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The trifecta. Another Model 3 Clear Bra'd and getting Spectra Photosync Tint.
m3.jpg

Reactions: JoaoD
Same here for me. I'm in RI, which is a 2-plate state, and I've been driving my car for over 12 years without ever getting pulled over. I also refused to mount the plate bracket on my wife's new car. And there's no chance in hell I'm ever going to mount a plate on the front of my Model 3, whenever I get it.

--Cintoman

So funny to read all these quotes by people who somehow get by without licence plates.
Here in Germany, you wouldn't last ONE day without plates. Then again, you get used to the look. I don't even know how my car would look without plates. Perhaps I would think that they have fallen off and freak out because of it ;)

So funny to read all these quotes by people who somehow get by without licence plates.
Here in Germany, you wouldn't last ONE day without plates. Then again, you get used to the look. I don't even know how my car would look without plates. Perhaps I would think that they have fallen off and freak out because of it ;)
+1 on the plates. I drove a car registered in Tennessee in Germany for several weeks. Tn doesn’t have a front plate. It drove me nuts.

I would like to see a pic on TM3 Black with Aero wheels but the wheels cover removed. Thanks in advance.

From 0:40 in this video, you get an idea of how it will look. In the end they zoom out again (around 2:00) to get another look. The guy in the video, even mentions that he thinks it will look pretty good, especially with lug nut covers and center cap which he shows as well.

Another video here, starting at 1:08:

Good afternoon everyone.

Is there a collection of photos of the model 3 with the 18's without the caps on? I've never had such a hard time selecting a color and I'm all over the place. Silver with 19's looks excellent, same in white. But the 18's darker rim is also intriguing. I know there is a image with all options via the configurator but I was looking for real photos.

Thanks!

Good afternoon everyone.

Is there a collection of photos of the model 3 with the 18's without the caps on? I've never had such a hard time selecting a color and I'm all over the place. Silver with 19's looks excellent, same in white. But the 18's darker rim is also intriguing. I know there is a image with all options via the configurator but I was looking for real photos.

Thanks!

Google photos model 3

Good afternoon everyone.

Thanks!

Go through this thread:

I really want to love the aeros, I just can't.

Bunch of pics in there.

Hey, @T34ME, how did you photoshop the white Model 3 with silver aeros in your avatar photo?
That's one of the release candidates before they darkened the aero covers.
Actually it is an RC car, but it did have the dark aero covers. My amigo @tracksyde photoshopped it for me (I owe him dinner at Spago) with white aero covers, lowered, and many other small details not seen in the avatar (notice door handles are body color). It has served as a concept for me to play with while I wait for the real thing, which is not going to happen until the end of the year since I will defer for the SR version. I have further developed the concept in the avatar since then. It will be subtle, but it will stand out from the pack. SoCal is the epicenter of the car modification culture. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.