Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the extra 8-10 lbs per wheel of weight going from 18 aeros to the 20 EVWD turbines make a big difference in either range or performance?
Yes, the range impact would be similar to the Model S range reduction of 3% when going from 19" to 21" wheels.
The Model X range reduction is even larger when going from 20" to 22" wheels ... Tesla lists a 10-15% penalty :eek:
Model X range.PNG

• Informative
Reactions: T-Will and SoCalGuy
Thanks for this video man. I'm having the same debit you had. White or silver. And worse, I'm debating between hubless 18's for the amazing contrast or just sticking with the clean 19's. Choices!!

So after going back and forth between silver metallic and pearl white for the model configuration I locked in on the silver metallic. I scoured the internet (forums, Tesla website) to find anything I could find for silver model 3 pics. Most were pre-production models. Tesla doesn't even have professional shots of the silver on their site.

I went ahead and threw a compilation of my silver model 3 for you to view - if your on the fence. I'm glad I picked the color! White is great too tho.

Reactions: CaliBear1
Black looks good too. I am surprised that Black does not get that much love on here. I would like to see more picture of Black M3.

I imagine most users who are not showing love for the black Model 3 have owned or currently own a black car. They look very nice when clean, but that lasts about a day if you're lucky. As a black car owner, I'd not buy another one in a hurry as they're just too difficult to keep clean. But each to their own.

Reactions: JRP3
Reactions: Marilyn
I imagine most users who are not showing love for the black Model 3 have owned or currently own a black car. They look very nice when clean, but that lasts about a day if you're lucky. As a black car owner, I'd not buy another one in a hurry as they're just too difficult to keep clean. But each to their own.

I had a black Honda Accord for a while several years ago. Great car, and yes, always looked dirty.

Nowadays I really don't want a black car just because I don't want people jumping into the back thinking I'm an Uber! (Seriously, this happens a lot!)

Reactions: EVMeister
Status
Not open for further replies.