Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blue looks fantastic! I like my Midnight silver as well. I really just wished they had designed the aero wheels a bit better and really figured out a way to not have "hubcaps". The concept seems cheapened to me for a car that costs this much. It reminds me a little bit of the hotwheels toy cars ...lol

HWC Series Seven Neo-Classics Gremlin Grinder | L8683 | Hot Wheels Collectors

The choice for color was extremely hard for me. All the colors really work for this car. Whenever I stopped by the local Tesla center to see the Model 3s there, I had to remind myself I only had one reservation and enough money for the one lol.

Your MSM looks sweet. I really like how it looks with the rims underneath the aero covers I saw one day at a supercharging location.

The choice for color was extremely hard for me. All the colors really work for this car. Whenever I stopped by the local Tesla center to see the Model 3s there, I had to remind myself I only had one reservation and enough money for the one lol.

Your MSM looks sweet. I really like how it looks with the rims underneath the aero covers I saw one day at a supercharging location.

I almost got blue but this time around I wanted something a little different than I have had in the past so I went with MSM. You are right though all the colors really looked nice.

It looks like those are the first production seats not the upgraded one's. Maybe it was from someone who rejected their delivery? I went to the store in DC before picking up my Model 3 and i'm pretty sure it had the seats before the change. I thought it was nice and didn't know the difference to be honest. The whole car was beautiful!
Nope, these are the new ones. The bolster is significantly thicker. All M3 after 18k or so got it (maybe earlier).

For reference:
https://electrek.co/2018/06/02/tesla-model-3-new-backseat/

Bit strong wording, but I agree with the essence. So, better suited seasonal light?

Again, the silver looks sweet on the post just above you. Not nearly as good as the prototype metal-type silver but still really quite good.
Maybe they changed the paint? It looks somewhat lighter.

prototype followed by one of the early silvers and one of the latest silvers posted.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 218
  • DGLYPEWUQAEU6T2.jpg
    DGLYPEWUQAEU6T2.jpg
    688.9 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_4207.jpg
    IMG_4207.jpg
    798.3 KB · Views: 211
Recently spotted 3 with Michigan MFG plates. Wonder what Manufacturer picked up a 3. Usually Tesla loaners have California MFG plates here. 10194vin

Had a little fun with the edit :D:D
View attachment 310793

I saw one in Waterford, MI back on May 2nd. Also had an 'M' plate and had a 20-something guy driving it. Different car, so there are at least two out there...
Sorry for lame pic quality... Wasn't planning on sharing it to anyone more than my fiance LOL

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 185
Tesla was pushing Model 3s to Washington in May because of a tax incentive that was expiring at the end of the month. The last few weeks I've been seeing the fruits of that effort. Over the last year I've seen at least one Tesla other than mine when I venture out, usually Ss, but Wednesday I saw two different Model 3s within a couple of minutes of one another.

I've seen a number of others around here too.

Saw one in the wild today with the new tags still on it. Haven't seen one around here in a long time.
Actually this is the 1st time i had the opportunity to see one up close. naturally gotta check out the panel gaps

1. Panel gaps were way out of whack...
hood gaps were narrow on the sides but you could put your finger in the gap at the front edge.
Bumper gap under the headlight was the same, uneven.

Door gap on right side was tight at top, wide at bottom
I think that is an acura in the background, can see the door gap on that one. straight as an arrow.

back trunk gap was wider at top, narrow at bottom

2. aero wheel covers actually look nice in person
but this guy(or girl) scraped the hell out of all 4 rims. on a new car! ouch.

3. Could see the swirls in the paint in the sunlight.

otherwise: neat car, catches the eye. It was in a parking lot that holds maybe 30 cars and 5 of them are Tesla.

model3-1.jpg
model3-2.jpg
model3-3.jpg

Saw one in the wild today with the new tags still on it. Haven't seen one around here in a long time.
Actually this is the 1st time i had the opportunity to see one up close. naturally gotta check out the panel gaps

1. Panel gaps were way out of whack...
hood gaps were narrow on the sides but you could put your finger in the gap at the front edge.
Bumper gap under the headlight was the same, uneven.

Door gap on right side was tight at top, wide at bottom
I think that is an acura in the background, can see the door gap on that one. straight as an arrow.

back trunk gap was wider at top, narrow at bottom

2. aero wheel covers actually look nice in person
but this guy(or girl) scraped the hell out of all 4 rims. on a new car! ouch.

3. Could see the swirls in the paint in the sunlight.

otherwise: neat car, catches the eye. It was in a parking lot that holds maybe 30 cars and 5 of them are Tesla.

View attachment 311477 View attachment 311478 View attachment 311479

Wow new tags, and beat to all heck. Rims as well. These pics don't seem to match up with that half picture story your selling, and not really seeing any Tesla's in the paint reflections. See a MB and a Honda. Don't see an Acura, but what the heck do I know.

Edit. 60 days temp tag in PA FYI.

Wow new tags, and beat to all heck. Rims as well. These pics don't seem to match up with that half picture story your selling, and not really seeing any Tesla's in the paint reflections. See a MB and a Honda. Don't see an Acura, but what the heck do I know.

Edit. 60 days temp tag in PA FYI.
Only thing I see in the reflection is my white truck. I'm not into getting out and creeping around someone's car

Status
Not open for further replies.