Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding to the library :)

CF4B7366-BE1C-4582-8150-914674352ACA.jpeg

I've lurked around for a couple of years and finally decided to post. Just got my Model 3 in July and love it. Satin black powder coat on 19's and satin black chrome delete. 3M ppf on front end and 3M crystalline 40 on sides and back. Calipers painted red too. Super happy with how it turned out

@CatFacts....car looks great and great to see you posting. Questions for you regarding the red calipers...did you paint them yourself or have someone do it professionally? Either way, were the T E S L A letters reapplied on the calipers after they were painted? If you had some closeups of the calipers, that'd be great to see.

Thanks,
--Cintoman

I've lurked around for a couple of years and finally decided to post. Just got my Model 3 in July and love it. Satin black powder coat on 19's and satin black chrome delete. 3M ppf on front end and 3M crystalline 40 on sides and back. Calipers painted red too. Super happy with how it turned out

View attachment 323267 View attachment 323266

looks very gangstawannabe but the blackened look definetly does the 3 a lot of good - seems much more stretched/longer that way.

• Disagree
Reactions: silentcorp

View attachment 323267 View attachment 323266
Did you have the entire back glass tinted in one piece? If so, let me know who did your tint....I'm having trouble finding someone who can tint the back glass in one piece here in the Piedmont Triad, so I don't mind traveling to the Raleigh area if I have to.

Did you have the entire back glass tinted in one piece? If so, let me know who did your tint....I'm having trouble finding someone who can tint the back glass in one piece here in the Piedmont Triad, so I don't mind traveling to the Raleigh area if I have to.
@SigNC reported Custom Tint can do 3M Crystalline in one piece: Who's tinted their windows?

BTW, TVP Auto right next to Tesla Sales said they won't do the whole rear window, one piece or two. They can do Suntek or 3M ($100 extra). I'm thinking of having them do my PPF (XPEL Ultimate Pro+) and maybe ceramic.

• Informative
Reactions: rjhoskins
  • Informative
Reactions: rjhoskins
@CatFacts....car looks great and great to see you posting. Questions for you regarding the red calipers...did you paint them yourself or have someone do it professionally? Either way, were the T E S L A letters reapplied on the calipers after they were painted? If you had some closeups of the calipers, that'd be great to see.

Thanks,
--Cintoman

I had them painted at a local shop and they used a stencil to put lettering back on. The letters were a bit larger than the original size and I opted for black instead of white

IMG_1033.JPG

Reactions: Cintoman
Status
Not open for further replies.