Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P3D+ with EAP and Premium White delivered on 9/27/18. First day in store reservation holder (x2) but when they announced the discontinuation of Metallic Silver I placed my first order (9/13/18). Really like the color combo but will wrap the white dash strip in 3M carbon fiber to minimize the glare. Hoping it will tie in nicely with the CF spoiler when installed. View attachment 343060View attachment 343061View attachment 343062

Clean :).

Guy putting my tints on said with the white seats 30% looks much lighter.
Yeah, I did a ton of homework and research to make sure I got it exactly how i wanted it. Without digging deeper I would've gone 50-70% thinking it was what I wanted and those level of tints are almost clear, tbh, I am super happy with the heat rejection and tint quality, here in texas we need something that works, not just looks good

Reactions: silentcorp
One of our early Model 3s: Pearl White Model 3 with Gloss Black 19" TST Wheels and Factory Alcantara Headliner!

pearl-white-tesla-model-3-red-brakes-19-inch-tst-turbine-wheels-gloss-black-wm-2a.jpg
pearl-white-tesla-model-3-red-brakes-19-inch-tst-turbine-wheels-gloss-black-wm-5.jpg
tesla-model-3-gray-suede-alcantara-headliner-wm-2.jpg

I don't think that there is any way that is 30% film. (Normally the % indicates how much light passes through the film. Now if he was saying 30% meaning that it blocks 30% I would believe that.)
I think thats how 30 looks with the white interior. I got a sample piece of 50% tint from a local shop and you can hardly even tell it's there. I think I'm going to have to do 30% even if it's breaking the law. Although I'm considering doing 50% up front and the rest 30%.

Here is my car, (temporarily?) named "F Tesla" with no tint for comparison on a overcast morning with the car in the shade. In the sunlight it's crazy bright inside. It still looks bright for not being in the sunlight?

IMG_20181024_085237.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: V__2
Here are a few pics of my Model 3, still have a few projects to finish but she is getting there!

Obsidian Black Performance Model 3
Full front PPF and some side/backpanels as well
Quartz coating and all that jazz
Full chrome delete
Tints at a totally legal level
Aftermarket spoiler
Painted calipers (only fronts done so far)
1vt9SoD.jpg

gnPEh5S.jpg

Prior to the work done on the car:
ZJWDvwn.jpg

1st weekend with the car, no work done yet here either:
F6oSXLt.jpg

Here is a good one showing the obsidian black when I picked it up from the detailer:
PccUwmm.jpg

Here are a few pics of my Model 3, still have a few projects to finish but she is getting there!

Obsidian Black Performance Model 3
Full front PPF and some side/backpanels as well
Quartz coating and all that jazz
Full chrome delete
Tints at a totally legal level
Aftermarket spoiler
Painted calipers (only fronts done so far)
1vt9SoD.jpg

gnPEh5S.jpg

Prior to the work done on the car:
ZJWDvwn.jpg

1st weekend with the car, no work done yet here either:
F6oSXLt.jpg

Here is a good one showing the obsidian black when I picked it up from the detailer:
PccUwmm.jpg

@silentcorp,

Phenomenal! Love the tint. What brand and VLT did you go with?

Ski

Reactions: austinmichaeld
Status
Not open for further replies.