Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Urban lifestyle

DB43F21A-A0B2-4E37-A417-39D3CE54F628.jpeg

^hdAge - your ride looks awesome!

New member here - placed an order for an AWD Black Exterior, White/Black Interior, 19” Sport Wheels and EAP

Looking to take delivery in the next week or so...can’t wait!

Thanks. Its the best combo, black exterior is great but a pain to maintain it clean. Make sure you do a chrome delete, it will further enhance the looks.

Here's a few photos of a production Model 3P+ spotted in Burbank, CA today: with a spoiler and a badge. Nearby Ranger said it's the first he's seen and that the local SC has not received any stock yet.

UPDATE: Rumor has it that the spoiler on the red/white demo car (supra) was manufactured and installed by SpaceX in a hurry. That could explain the fitment and adhesion issues on the demo car spoiler. Production spoilers, again rumored, will be a better fit.

Just picked mine up today. Traded in the CTR for the Model 3 dual motor. Not quite as eye catching as the CTR but I have no regrets.

d1e741d6515149e2bbe17b4eecbf4b00.jpg

It'll be nice to not have to gas up except when it's on my own terms. I still have the RX7 and IS300 to mess around with, its not as tech advanced as the CTR but they'll be as fun or even more so because of it. Glad to join the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.