Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
....But then the reviews of what the actual engine sounded like when it came on. Yikes!...
The review must have been wrong. The ELR has (Bose) active nose cancellation (wish Tesla had this) and it is all but impossible to tell if the generator is off, running or what RPM. The active nose cancellation also lowers wind, tire and road noise. The ELR is MUCH quieter than my Model 3. Having to get used to a little more noise.

• Informative
Reactions: israndy
(Sweet) Bittersweet day yesterday. Owned my ELR for about 2 years and loved every minute of it. Still a stunning beauty and even looks like a “fresh” design that is holding up very well.

It is just time to move from the beautiful “Blackberry” to modern and a forward looking “iPhone”.

View attachment 413937 View attachment 413938 View attachment 413939 View attachment 413940 View attachment 413941 View attachment 413942 View attachment 413943 View attachment 413944 View attachment 413945
So you're the one person who bought an ELR! I'm glad you liked it, and the 3 looks good.

B501E95B-D98A-46CF-87D4-417669411FA0.jpeg
Throw this here too

i hope you didnt tint your front screen like that for the sake of looks. you shouldnt put other peoples life's at risk just to make the car look cool....

Also you blackened the entire car but not the wheels?

I didn’t tint the windshield. I never do. Rest of the car is also not that dark, 35%. Looks darker as pic was taken at night.

The wheels look fine to me, so not touching them for now. May be later.

Status
Not open for further replies.