Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's exactly what I meant. they usually look a bit fleety. I think your car has a lot of shine to it which makes it look more like a really silvery white.

Oh I have midnight silver metallic. The pear white was my second choice. I think it looks better in person though and if model 3s look the same in 10 years I will probably get white if there’s nothing better out there haha

Last edited:
All racked up and ready to rumble!

Attachments

• B3AE94A7-47FA-4EBD-B377-28DC31346659.jpeg
    B3AE94A7-47FA-4EBD-B377-28DC31346659.jpeg
    787.3 KB · Views: 332
Reactions: Fred42
Just picked mine up! This thing is silly fast! I had a 5.7L Pontiac GTO with straight pipes and bolt on in the past, though that my fast car days were behind me. This thing will smoke that old thing with nothing more than a whisper! Exceeds expectations every way!

Attachments

• 2E3D5ED4-A406-4E16-BE0B-A1CF41605B3F.jpeg
    2E3D5ED4-A406-4E16-BE0B-A1CF41605B3F.jpeg
    408.6 KB · Views: 293
Reactions: silentcorp
After many months of thinking about it and negotiating and waiting what felt like an eternity, I finally got the wheels I wanted. It took me and my buddy the entire Saturday to paint the calipers but I think she came out perfect. What you think?

I’m considering a chrome delete next, just gotta find a good DIY video.

View attachment 418412
I really like this look. Do you mind sharing which wheels/spacer etc. you used? Is yours a AWD non-P (mine is).

Status
Not open for further replies.