Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
most people in europe arent too bothered about the "looks" of their cars. They usually wash their car every once in a while and if the car gets dirty in the meantime, who cares. You never see things like paint protection or sealants in europe either. Probably partially caused by it being illegal to wash a car in a driveway.

This guy is from Finland anyway - with their weather for 8 months of the year you are just fighting an uphill battle keeping your car clean.
Mmm a very generic statement which is fortunately not true... And in the Netherlands, like a lot of other countries in the Netherlands, it is still allowed to wash your car on your driveway....

most people in europe arent too bothered about the "looks" of their cars. They usually wash their car every once in a while and if the car gets dirty in the meantime, who cares. You never see things like paint protection or sealants in europe either. Probably partially caused by it being illegal to wash a car in a driveway.

This guy is from Finland anyway - with their weather for 8 months of the year you are just fighting an uphill battle keeping your car clean.
HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

I hate having to walk 3 miles a day to collect water from the well.

20190915_145929.jpg
20190915_145952.jpg

M3s look soo naked with the plain glass all over. I wonder why Tesla didn't choose to tint at least the rear windows !

I got the Xpel XR+ and quite happy with the heat rejection. Just went on a 500 mile roadtrip roundtrip and most of the journey was in blazing afternoon and evening sun.

M3s look soo naked with the plain glass all over. I wonder why Tesla didn't choose to tint at least the rear windows !

I got the Xpel XR+ and quite happy with the heat rejection. Just went on a 500 mile roadtrip roundtrip and most of the journey was in blazing afternoon and evening sun.

because it is illegal in several states of the usa and countries in the world to tint the glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.