Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an image of my rented Model 3 (evee.com.au) charging in Canberra ACT Australia

Model 3 is still new here in Australia having started delivery to customers for the last 8 weeks or so.

Model 3 charging in Canberra ACT.JPG

Reactions: CatB and Potpourri
I wonder if the "Tesla Parking" painted on the parking spaces reduces the amount of the spaces being ICEd....
At McDonalds, absolutely.

Also these charger stalls are at the side of the store behind the drive through bays where less cars would park anyway.

When I arrived there the general carpark was more than 1/2 full of cars (it was a Saturday around 11am) and all 6 bays were available for Tesla's to charge with no ICEing.

• Informative
Reactions: Potpourri
Boy wouldn't you love to examine a China Tesla. We'd all be most interested in learning if the build quality, fit and finish and paint are superior to California assembled Teslas'.

From what has been written on this forum, domestic Teslas' have improved build quality .... we all hope so.

Well they had a chance to look at what people didn't like about the Fremont models 3s and try to improve on that.

I think time will tell if the new battery arrangement is any better or worse than the Gigafactory 1 batteries...

Status
Not open for further replies.