Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an image of my rented Model 3 (evee.com.au) charging in Canberra ACT Australia

Model 3 is still new here in Australia having started delivery to customers for the last 8 weeks or so.

Model 3 charging in Canberra ACT.JPG

Reactions: CatB and Potpourri
I wonder if the "Tesla Parking" painted on the parking spaces reduces the amount of the spaces being ICEd....
At McDonalds, absolutely.

Also these charger stalls are at the side of the store behind the drive through bays where less cars would park anyway.

When I arrived there the general carpark was more than 1/2 full of cars (it was a Saturday around 11am) and all 6 bays were available for Tesla's to charge with no ICEing.

• Informative
Reactions: Potpourri
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC