Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A twofer to make up for all the non-picture posts I've cluttered this thread with:

The Tesla Show on Twitter

The Tesla Show on Twitter

9 new Model 3's, headed for delivery

DIMOnOcUIAATv2n.jpg
Seems like none of these have been spotted in the wild yet. Maybe they are being held for some reason (EPA certificate?). But maybe they have been shipped somewhere. Most likely place IMO would be SpaceX HQ. Has anyone scanned the SpaceX parking lot for Model 3's?

I love how the Model S looks too, but the one thing I can't stand is the rear window view from the inside. Seriously you can't see anything. I would have much rather they made the roof line taller so I can get some more visibility.
View attachment 244570

You are joking right? Model S has perfect rear visibility

My Volt has absolutely horrendous rear visibility. But driving everyday with it I've learned that I don't even need to depend on it at all

If anyone is keeping track of Model 3 VIN's, I spotted #'s 13, 16 and 21 in the Fremont parking lot today. Also, one was delivered to the Gigafactory VP the day of the delivery event. Don't know the VIN.

So... we have confirmed 24 out of the first 33 VINs. That's pretty strong to say that the first 33 VINs were done. From 34 to 99, we only have the one 75. 100 through 120 is pretty good too, most numbers under 115 accounted for and the highest 1xx I've seen confirmed is 120.

Nothing to prove we are on track for sure, but nothing to disprove it either. Nothing to prove high volume production yet, but my view is that high volume production was never slated for August anyways.

You are joking right? Model S has perfect rear visibility

My Volt has absolutely horrendous rear visibility. But driving everyday with it I've learned that I don't even need to depend on it at all
Not sure how it compares to the Volt, but the Model S has a lot less visibility than my Accord. I do appreciate the fact that in the S you can leave the rear view camera on so if I were to use the S as a daily driver I would just get used to looking at the camera vs. the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.