Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More pics to the collection
The other is RC(?) #26
Fresh Model 3 Interior and Exterior Images. VIN #7 and #26 • r/teslamotors
Model 3 Images
7S4yzcu.jpg

XsncKnK.jpg

Ru8DvU9.jpg

u9BRKLW.jpg

wZsVdiV.jpg

oDXGbyu.jpg
One is blue but what is the other color? Can't tell if it's black or midnight silver....

Well, I think we will all agree (based on 6 pages of comments), we are all pretty darn happy and excited with what we see. The M3 is an a absolutely beautiful car!
I am grateful that I reserved when I did (even though it was not as early as I wish it had been). I cannot wait until the showroom is Vegas has on to see in person. Then I know it will be a really difficult wait until my number comes up (late 2018 or early 2019).

Reactions: 0ptions
The synthetic white seats are fabulous (have them in my X)....would be my choice for the 3....
I'm always pretty nervous about synthetic leather. I don't doubt that it's possible to do it really well, I just haven't encountered such an instance. I remember shopping Toyotas and they had a leather substitute that was a hefty upgrade (more expensive than other makes' leather), and I couldn't stand it! The salesmen said they get that a lot, and actually had an arrangement with a local business who routinely replaced it with real leather.

So long story short, your review is pretty reassuring, but do you think my local Tesla would mind if I stopped in for no other reason than to fondle their white synthetic seats?

I'm always pretty nervous about synthetic leather. I don't doubt that it's possible to do it really well, I just haven't encountered such an instance. I remember shopping Toyotas and they had a leather substitute that was a hefty upgrade (more expensive than other makes' leather), and I couldn't stand it! The salesmen said they get that a lot, and actually had an arrangement with a local business who routinely replaced it with real leather.

So long story short, your review is pretty reassuring, but do you think my local Tesla would mind if I stopped in for no other reason than to fondle their white synthetic seats?
I'm sure they wouldn't mind and honestly I would recommend you actually do to feel the ultra-white interior. It is quite nice and soft, actually much softer than leather. Other than a few issues with torn perforations when the ventilated seats were available, the white seats have been very well received.

Only 1 thing I would change at this point. The color of the wood on the dash. I don't like it. Would like to see a darker wood, like Model S has had as an option at times. I think that would make the dash look a lot nicer.

I would like to see no wood at all. Wood seems very contrasting to the whole "simplistic, minimalist, modern, futuristic" approach. Simple black would look much cleaner in my opinion.

Only 1 thing I would change at this point. The color of the wood on the dash. I don't like it. Would like to see a darker wood, like Model S has had as an option at times. I think that would make the dash look a lot nicer.
I'm thinking that it should be fairly easy to possibly stain the wood to a darker color - if it is indeed real wood. I'll likely apply a vinyl wrap to the trim piece as I've done in other cars that had burl wood as I prefer a faux metal to faux wood.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Status
Not open for further replies.