Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea if these are RCs or production models, so to both thread photos go :)
Model 3 with Model 3 plates • r/teslamotors
20181017_1404326332989248_4716762217230368768_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Snow Drift
I don't see any badging on any of the production cars, like "Model 3" and/or "60" or "75". Seems like that should be on there by now, if it ever will be on there.

It's not too hard to put them on, they're only stuck on anyways. Perhaps it's intentionally omitted to maintain whatever mystique the reveal has left, because nobody in the public knows for sure the true specifications of the Model 3.

Not panel gaps. I actually thought those looked nice. He was commenting on the gap between the car and the tires I think. They do seem huge, you can see the tire all the way back. Might just be the angle the picture was taken at though.
I would think that the stock height is set to 100mm at least, probably much higher as these cars will be fully autonomous and you wouldn't want the car to get stuck on a speed bump or anything. I think SAS will come next year with AWD and P models etc. The only reason I bought SAS on my S was for when it goes off on its own adventures without a human

Model 3 Vin 3, poetic, but why are we looking at it now, isn't that just one of the first release candidates? Are not the production units starting at Vin 300+? Those are the one's I wanna see video of now, but they are probably all on ice until Friday's release party

When asked Doug confirmed that it was a production car. So VINs start at 1, but we don't know if they are going in sequential order or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.