Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VINs 1112, 1547, 1880 among many, poster said:
"Most of them are above 1000. I saw at least 40 model 3"

Another visit to tesla delivery center • r/teslamotors
So many model 3s at Tesla delivery center
HZiuozZ.jpg

bf46USr.jpg

o82TQnl.jpg

6wbHI3B.jpg

AizhTra.jpg

So far only 2 exterior colours of the existing crank me. White and red. I’m to old for red so probably white on white if it’s available or if not white on black.

As an aside I was in the Toronto Yorkdale showroom (just a showroom not a SC) and the blue on white X had terribly blue stained seats. All of them. Rep said due to the thousands sliding across them in the showroom. I’ve seen lots of threads on this elsewhere but I would still go white inside and just stay away from new jeans. It’s basically just me and my wife 99% of the time.
Where are you from; I'm in Barrie, On... what's your estimated delivery (I'm late 2018 just like everyone else I think) think they will get a model 3 in the yorkdale showroom?

Finally saw not one but two Model 3's for the first time today! Chicago reservation holder here. Been dying to see one in person. In LA for business trip, noticed my hotel was only 15-20 min from Hawthorne. So after work, me & 2 coworker friends (also reservation holders) headed to Space X on the lookout. Found the Supercharger and lo & behold there are 2 in the lot.

Silver with VIN 0047 & Black with VIN 0293. Didn't see the owners, so respectfully walked around taking pictures and marveling over them. Honestly, it's like I've read a hundred times on here, it's so much better to see in person! What an incredible looking car. It made me that much more excited for mine. One of my coworkers had his doubts for the last few months on some design elements. He admitted right away they were instantly gone after seeing in person.

I could go on & on about specifics but I won't waste any more time. One thing I'll mention is the aero's are definitely more appealing than I thought they'd be. I was leaning towards them already, but seeing in person put me over the edge.

The owner of the black did finally appear. Nice guy, engineer for Space X. Answered a few of our questions. Said he absolutely loves the car, noted the instant torque being a favorite. My coworker asked if he'd do anything different if he could, said he wouldn't have bought the full self driving now. Said the enhanced autopilot is great though, uses it frequently.

Anyway, I feel like a little kid on Christmas. Can't wipe this grin off my face. So excited I finally saw it in person. Squashed any lingering doubts I may have had, or ill feelings on having to wait so long for a car. Sounds weird maybe, but just seeing it confirmed it's going to be well worth the wait!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    345.6 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    315.9 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    374.6 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg