Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it the exact same blue? Always hard to tell with different lighting, cameras, etc. And is the red the same multi-coat red? I am debating between the two colors. but have yet to see a Model 3 in the wild in the Boston area.

Not to be too much of an ass, but much of this comes down to what terrible photographers the average persons are. It is hard to frame a parked car that is surrounded by other automobiles and get a decent looking photo.

It is not hard to touch the darker area of the frame and set the exposure properly.

Just as an example.

• Informative
Reactions: DR61
A huge batch of 3s at the Factory as well. Hard to say how many but looks like a lot....

Adding this together we can predict that some of the production bottlenecks have been finally solved.

Now the lot is fuller - I saw a couple hundred M3's sitting there (estimated by counting columns/rows)

IMG_6613.jpg

IDK if "hundreds" is accurate, maybe about a hundred. There are about 12 cars/row, and the 3rd row has 1 Model 3 and the other obv is an X.

Not sure how many actual rows there are, I can clearly make out 8, and there are a few more rows after given the X's higher profile. I would guess 12 in total (11 really if you remove row 3). I'd guess there are ~120 there (given the dozen or so Xs). Still very good don't get me wrong and encouraging, just there isn't as much there as you think.

IDK if "hundreds" is accurate, maybe about a hundred. There are about 12 cars/row, and the 3rd row has 1 Model 3 and the other obv is an X.

Not sure how many actual rows there are, I can clearly make out 8, and there are a few more rows after given the X's higher profile. I would guess 12 in total (11 really if you remove row 3). I'd guess there are ~120 there (given the dozen or so Xs). Still very good don't get me wrong and encouraging, just there isn't as much there as you think.

If you look at the numbering of columns, the last one is 25 and there are about 12 cars per column. That lot was full and I couldn't get it in the picture but 25*12*80% (there were a few X's and S's in there) = 240. Someone made a video of the lot yesterday and it was maybe half full with some of the cars with white transport wrapper on them. This picture was taken this morning around 8am and the lot was full with no cars with white transport wrapper so I can assume that those cars got shipped later yesterday.

I got you wrong.

If you look at the numbering of columns, the last one is 25 and there are about 12 cars per column. That lot was full and I couldn't get it in the picture but 25*12*80% (there were a few X's and S's in there) = 240. Someone made a video of the lot yesterday and it was maybe half full with some of the cars with white transport wrapper on them. This picture was taken this morning around 8am and the lot was full with no cars with white transport wrapper so I can assume that those cars got shipped later yesterday.

I can barely read any numbering from the photo, even blown up. Also, I was basing that on the fact I cannot see anything beyond the right hand side. Just because it says that doesn't mean all rows are in use (though I will take people's word for it).

57 VINS counted at the same spot. Some I remember have been spotted before. Hard to say what kind of turnover rate we have. Some cars look dirty indeed so may standing since a while. Assume they wait for final adjustments.

#660 #1961 #2003 #1634 #1747 #423 #1607 #1215 #1689 #1238 #1847 #1484 #734 #976 #1970 #1675 #1843 #1814 #2097 #1401 #1883 #2057 #839 #1271 #1962 #1333 #903 #2059 #1816 #1146 #1044 #1378 #1844 #684 #1600 #2049 #2000 #1216 #573 #1267 #565 #1133 #1602 #1228 #1278 #1474 #1989 #1616 #2260 #1886 #1977 #1531 #1988 #1397 #2100 #1476 #1730

57 different VIN(s) recorded at Tesla Delivery Center - 2100, 2000, 1600, 1616, 1333, 1133, and more ... • r/teslamotors

Okay my VIN is in that list and was in the previous video of the same batch.

MeWantMeWantMeWantMeWantMeWantMeWantMeWantMeWantMeWantMeWantMeWant

B R E A T H E

MeWantMeWantMeWantMeWantMeWantMeWantMeWantMeWantMeWantMeWantMeWant

I can barely read any numbering from the photo, even blown up. Also, I was basing that on the fact I cannot see anything beyond the right hand side. Just because it says that doesn't mean all rows are in use (though I will take people's word for it).
23 of the 25 rows were in use. Almost all of them were full. 85-90% Model 3, 10-15% Model X, no Model S.

23 * 11 * .9 = ~225 Model 3's

Not to be too much of an ass, but much of this comes down to what terrible photographers the average persons are. It is hard to frame a parked car that is surrounded by other automobiles and get a decent looking photo.

It is not hard to touch the darker area of the frame and set the exposure properly.

Color and lighting can be tricky. Beyond variances in the sunlight or artificial indoor lighting, there's also the color balance with the camera and the color calibration of the screen / monitor you're using. Changing any one of these factors can significantly change the color. This is why photographers will sometimes use a neutral gray card in a setup shot so they can color correct the final product.

Best bet: Use your own eyeballs to directly view a Model 3 in natural daylight -- if you're able to find a M3 in person. I know, I know -- that's easier said than done for most parts of the planet... for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.