Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Visited the Dedham MA Tesla center to do my first ever test drive and EAP experience. As I was leaving, a Red 3 pulled in. VIN 1365. To be delivered to an employee and was told it was the "8th or 9th" delivered there so far. They said that Tesla hopes to get all employee orders delivered by year end to get the quick tax credit benefit.

Very dirty sorry. Was told they were going to clean it before the official delivery. It's the first 3 I've seen near Boston.

20171216_121940.jpg
20171216_122021.jpg
20171216_122041.jpg
20171216_122115.jpg
20171216_121818.jpg
20171216_121832.jpg
20171216_121839.jpg
20171216_121855.jpg

Last edited:
Visited the Dedham MA Tesla center to do my first ever test drive and EAP experience. As I was leaving, a Red 3 pulled in. VIN 1365. To be delivered to an employee and was told it was the "8th or 9th" delivered there so far. They said that Tesla hopes to get all employee orders delivered by year end to get the quick tax credit benefit.

Very dirty sorry. Was told they were going to clean it before the official delivery. It's the first 3 I've seen near Boston.

View attachment 267025 View attachment 267026 View attachment 267027 View attachment 267028 View attachment 267014 View attachment 267015 View attachment 267016 View attachment 267017

Tesla hopes to get all employee orders delivered by year end to get the quick tax credit benefit.

This is a confirmation that employee deliveries are still on the way until year end and non employee deliveries are scheduled for early January. At least thats my read...

Reactions: jim3cantos
Tesla hopes to get all employee orders delivered by year end to get the quick tax credit benefit.

This is a confirmation that employee deliveries are still on the way until year end and non employee deliveries are scheduled for early January. At least thats my read...
Doesn't rule out parallel deliveries, particularly employees on the east coast and owners on the west.

Thanks for posting. That's my config!
C'mon Tesla Dedham, put some paper floor mats in that thing. Autozone is right across the street, they've got 'em.
Employee delivery or no, that's too much crud on the carpet. You're making the Hooters right next door seem upscale.

what a view!

Ramp Baby Ramp!
Ramp Baby Ramp! • r/teslamotors

Interesting that the amount of cars are increasing. Either the production rate is that high that they can't catch up with delivering and buffer at the lot or they store for unknown reasons maybe for a bigger delivery event.

And another one from the other lot, Drone Photo at 2:36:

I count about 150 in that Video and the lot is packed. They may look for new places to park them now...

Last edited:

Employee deliveries will be on the way for many, many months yet. That's just a given.

Reactions: davedavedave
what a view!

Ramp Baby Ramp!
Ramp Baby Ramp! • r/teslamotors

Interesting that the amount of cars are increasing. Either the production rate is that high that they can't catch up with delivering and buffer at the lot or they store for unknown reasons maybe for a bigger delivery event.

And another one from the other lot, Drone Photo at 2:36:

I count about 150 in that Video and the lot is packed. They may look for new places to park them now...

We need a new thread: Pictures of parking lots full of Model 3s :).

View attachment 267025 View attachment 267026 View attachment 267027 View attachment 267028 View attachment 267014 View attachment 267015 View attachment 267016 View attachment 267017
Actually, this is good. We all know we will not wash the car by hand every other day, so a lot of them will end up looking like that.
Red is fantastic when clean and waxed and whatnot. But it is important to remember that you will let your car get dirty. Especially in winter in the Northeast... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.