Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B19C5230-4200-49FE-BE41-2D25599642E8.jpeg

My dog Mack.

I know seeing an M3 on the road isn't anything special anymore, but I saw this near our house and thought it looked pretty good with all the chrome deleted/wraped. I still wouldn't get black because of how hard it is to maintain the paint but it def looks great nice and clean like this.

View attachment 297826

Looks pretty stealth. Interesting that it's used as a Lyft - nice ride!

Reactions: zmarty
I know seeing an M3 on the road isn't anything special anymore, but I saw this near our house and thought it looked pretty good with all the chrome deleted/wraped. I still wouldn't get black because of how hard it is to maintain the paint but it def looks great nice and clean like this.

View attachment 297826

That is a really nice Lyft.

Is that a really weird shadow or does the front have some paint sanded down?

This may not be the most visible, but it's a Model 3 with California MFG plates, near Salt Lake City, UT. There was a black Model S, also with California MFG plates, tailing it. The seats were black, and regular brake calipers. Seems odd that Tesla would be road-testing a "regular" Model 3 so far from home, so far into production, so I'm hoping and speculating it was an AWD.

Attachments

• IMG_0591.jpg
    IMG_0591.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 303
This may not be the most visible, but it's a Model 3 with California MFG plates, near Salt Lake City, UT. There was a black Model S, also with California MFG plates, tailing it. The seats were black, and regular brake calipers. Seems odd that Tesla would be road-testing a "regular" Model 3 so far from home, so far into production, so I'm hoping and speculating it was an AWD.
+1 on the AWD

Status
Not open for further replies.