Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need to change the permissions on your photos

I kept getting errors when uploading. It would upload and then give a broken link and I try again and it worked. All photos should be view-able, but for some reason full image isn't being able to be viewed for some photos.. Site seems a bit wonky right now for uploads. These are uploaded and not shared photos. I may try later to see if uploads works again for me.

Here is a picture of my multi-coat red. Nothing special done but I figured I should contribute.

DF1E0654-05D3-4957-B1A1-EF6A2D41A5CD.jpeg

Just wish they had them for TEST DRIVE. I went to the Alpharetta, GA one last week to sit in a M3 for the first time. Wish my reservation was anywhere close to be fulfilled, but I was late to the party. I plan on renting a M3 via Turo soon for a weekend as I would like to also drive and live with one for a bit to ensure I will be happy.

Your request has been granted ... :cool: Tesla will start Model 3 test drives in North American stores this month

Specifically, it was announced that the first test drives will be available in stores at “the end of this month,” but that these would roll out to “almost all stores in North America by the end of next month.” A few days ago, Musk mentioned that Model 3 test drives would be available within 4-6 weeks, with focus on the performance version:

Given that test drives are meant to start at “the end of this month” and performance version deliveries start next month, it seems unlikely that all test drive cars will be performance model cars – particularly since Tesla tends to deliver cars to early customers first before offering test drives. There was no mention today of the plan to start test drives with the performance version, so there may be a mixture of cars available – some performance, some Long Range model cars.

upload_2018-6-5_19-44-36.png

Sorry for the multiple posts, for the love of god I wasn't able to attach all 4 in 1 post

There are some issues with images/attachments in the forum right now, it's not just you. The site admins (well one of them anyway) are aware of this problem and might know of a fix. Hang in there and keep trying to post those photos!

Bruce.

Status
Not open for further replies.