Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
? You're literally within VIN range from the right front fender pic. Stand the same distance from the left side corner windshield post and you'd get the VIN. You were obviously "creeping" all around that car, but the VIN was too much for you? :rolleyes:
why am i supposed to get a vin number anyway? gimme your phone number, i'll pass it to him. are you J-R-P-3 or is it 'Jerp' 3?

Hitched up. Want to see if this rear motor has double the burn in process. :D:D
IMG_20180623_130106_496.jpg

No Model 3's were harmed in this attempt at humor.

Oh, that's the dream! Once they figure out a way to get 110v 30amps out of the fully charged Tesla, just tow your Airstream where ever you wanna roam and when you get there plug into the car and run the appliances. Will be especially nice when the car gets self-driving.

-Randy

Oh, that's the dream! Once they figure out a way to get 110v 30amps out of the fully charged Tesla, just tow your Airstream where ever you wanna roam and when you get there plug into the car and run the appliances. Will be especially nice when the car gets self-driving.

-Randy

Agreed. :cool:
You can connect an inverter and get 600 watts from the 12v charging terminals or 2000 watts directly from the HV inverter.

Um trying to understand that last part. Are you thinking of hopping into the Airstream while the car drives itself? :)

Bruce.

No no, it's illegal to ride in a trailer, just thinking it's going to be years before Winnebago catches up with Tesla, so use the smarts of the car for travel. And the battery to power the trailer. Need to find out more about hooking up to the HV Inverter, does that mean just running off the 12v battery connectors directly? I do have a 2000 watt inverter.

Heck if I could just get TACC in the motorhome I'd be happy.

-Randy

Reactions: bmah
No no, it's illegal to ride in a trailer, just thinking it's going to be years before Winnebago catches up with Tesla, so use the smarts of the car for travel. And the battery to power the trailer. Need to find out more about hooking up to the HV Inverter, does that mean just running off the 12v battery connectors directly? I do have a 2000 watt inverter.

Heck if I could just get TACC in the motorhome I'd be happy.

-Randy

Has 3 100watt panels up top now. Going to 6 or 8, and 24v system with salvage battery. No Tesla needed for this baby's power. Also no plug needed in campgrounds for a number of shady days. Lived off the grid in NW Montana every year for a month in October. Most RV batteries are well junk. Could be a great partnership. Airstream and Tesla.

Some new options choices:

$1,500 Pearl White Multi-Coat
$1,500 Red Multi-Coat

$4,000 Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive

$9,000 Performance - Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
- 18" Wheels

$5,000 Performance Upgrade
- 20” Performance Wheels
- Carbon fiber spoiler
- Aluminum alloy pedals
- Increased top speed from 145mph (233 km/h) to 155mph (250 km/h)

$1,500 Premium White Interior
- Exclusive to Performance

- Standard Battery - available in 6-9 months

- Long Range Battery + Premium Interior Included

$49,000 - Rear-Wheel Drive - Delivery in ~3-5 months

$53,000 - Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive - Delivery in ~3-5 months

$64,000 - Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive - Delivery in ~2-4 months

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.