Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lurked around for a couple of years and finally decided to post. Just got my Model 3 in July and love it. Satin black powder coat on 19's and satin black chrome delete. 3M ppf on front end and 3M crystalline 40 on sides and back. Calipers painted red too. Super happy with how it turned out

View attachment 323267 View attachment 323266
@CatFacts Looks really great. Is that Solid black or Obsidian black? I so far have Solid Black configured in my account (still have Edit button:) I wanted to go with Multi coat Red, but will use Black for few weeks and then get it autoflexed to a custom paint.

I've lurked around for a couple of years and finally decided to post. Just got my Model 3 in July and love it. Satin black powder coat on 19's and satin black chrome delete. 3M ppf on front end and 3M crystalline 40 on sides and back. Calipers painted red too. Super happy with how it turned out

View attachment 323267 View attachment 323266
This is a great look. The more I see the black on black the more I want to change my color selection. :D

Oh no! This makes my hear hurt. Any updates on her repair?

There are a number of parts back ordered, one until 8/20 and the largest most important part, the quarter panel is back ordered until early September. Someone else that is also waiting for a quarter panel since June, recently tweeted Musk about this back order hoping to get an escalation. He got a response from him stating that Tesla is working to get the in-house repair facilities rolled out. Doesn't really help us but oh well. This is currently the achilles for Tesla. If you have an accident even a very minor one, just plan on not having your car for at least 3 months be it S 3 or X. There is an X at my body shop waiting on 1 single small part for over 100 days. I suppose It is times like these best spent contemplating the wisdom of Seneca, Marcus Aurelius, and Epictetus. Otherwise one might descend into rage at the thought that Tesla doesn't really give a *sugar* about existing customers.

Reactions: Sean Wagner
I thought I'd throw a pic of mine in now that I'm "done" with mods. Take by Eibach after they installed their Pro-Kit lowering springs last week. The look and handling are both just right now.

DSC00025a.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.