Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to you and all who just took delivery. The new car smell thing was pretty intense on my S too. I think it's at least partially because you get the car so close to when its built compared to other car makers' cars. In any case, we sped up the desmelling by parking the car in the garage every night with the windows down and an ozonator running on high inside. That killed off the smell dramatically in a few days and eliminated it in about 2 weeks.

I'll be ready for mine on Sept. 8! :D

Attachments

• mad-max-fury-road1.png
    mad-max-fury-road1.png
    537.8 KB · Views: 144
Painted the aeros, but no other mods so far. I love the efficiency of the aeros. Drove the straight and flat portion of I-5 to L.A. last week, and with autopilot set to 80mph, car reported avg 246 Wh/mi when I arrived at Tejon Ranch.
View attachment 329227
Those Aero's look great, much better than the stock color - excellent compromise between the two wheel options.

Painted the aeros, but no other mods so far. I love the efficiency of the aeros. Drove the straight and flat portion of I-5 to L.A. last week, and with autopilot set to 80mph, car reported avg 246 Wh/mi when I arrived at Tejon Ranch.
View attachment 329227

something was just off on this pic and i couldnt figure out why. until i realized that the aeroes aren grey but silver.
How come you didnt spray them white?

Hey @Tsportline did you guys have any issue with hub fitment on those wheels? There have been concerns about the 3mm lip around the hub on the P3D+ cars. Apparently the 20" stiletto wheels have a machined grove in them to accommodate. Any info here is greatly appreciated!

Yes we did.

We are reengineering our entire line of Model 3 wheels to fit. Model 3 customers can select their Model 3 spec on our website so they receive the proper wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.