Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Blue.

IMG_9385.jpg

How did your delivery go, any paint or body issues. Photo looks great!

Delivery went SUPER FAST (probably about 10-15 minutes total) compared to my previous deliveries (X then S).
I didn't mind, because I was already familiar with most of the Tesla features, other than the new Model 3 controls which they went over. I think I signed 3 things, then drove off after my iPhone was configured with my keycard.
I did a very quick walkaround and didn't see any glass issues, or door/window problems. No paint issues either (closer exam was done at home).
Oh- and I also got one of the miniature Model 3 replicas too! :)

Last edited:
Delivery went SUPER FAST (probably about 10-15 minutes total) compared to my previous deliveries (X then S).
I didn't mind, because I was already familiar with most of the Tesla features, other than the new Model 3 controls which they went over. I think I signed 3 things, then drove off after my iPhone was configured with my keycard.
I did a very quick walkaround and didn't see any glass issues, or door/window problems. No paint issues either (closer exam was done at home).

I didn’t get one, despite waiting at the store. They said they had run out for a while. Time to complain up the chain.

Glad to hear all went well.

Saw one Model 3 today in a weird place. We were going down SR 14 in Washington through Washougal when my SO saw a trucklod of Teslas parked near the local marina. There is a hotel close by so the driver may be parked there for the night, but the only reason I can think of for a truck full here would be a delivery to someone's house.

The truck had 5X Model X in white and one Model 3 in black

.IMG_0589.JPG

Reactions: MP3Mike
Status
Not open for further replies.