Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it for two reasons:

1) My father's first car was a '61 Corvette convertible Red/White Coves.
2) Lightning McQueen... Ka-Chow!

Back on topic...

IMG_3467.JPG

Reactions: Crispix
I can't tell if you're actually serious but first you would introduce yourself to? As in you would introduce yourself to multiple people? No offense but this is part of the reason that I dread ever having to use a supercharger as I'm there to charge not to have random strangers come talk to me. :/
Yes, I am serious. I would not pick this look for my car, but I like that other people are willing to take a chance and try something different.

As far as "random strangers", I'm from California, I can't help it, we are what we are here. Yes, I would introduce myself to everyone nearby. I have met some very interesting people that way, found I had a lot in common with some, and some have maintained contact.
(Me to you) Hi, I like your car, where are you from?" (You to me) Eh, I'm from Toronto or there aboots, now go away and leave me alone! (Me to you) Okay, have a nice day. o_O
I have lot's of friends from Canada. One just called me up from Mexico yesterday. Some are just as loquacious as I am.

• Love
Reactions: landis and RunMadM3
View attachment 335461
I thought it came out very well, lots of complements yesterday. They got the curve pretty close, they tapered the shadow, or trim around the inset. I agree with Bruce about the white walls, but probably not gonna find those or any classic wheels anytime soon.

It is always curious trying to figure out if people would like to socialize. Mostly I just stop people who pull in next to me and explain the way the superchargers are wired.

-Randy

The Vette looks great, it has the body shape that accentuates the white inlay, which is kind of the detail they were going for, an inlay like mother of pearl. It also has fat (by today's standards) tires with big white-walls. It is a timeless design which is why people will pay giant gobs of money to get one now, over 50 years since they were originally produced.

I don't think what you're doing looks great, but it's your car you can do what you want. Fortunately it's all reversible.

Reactions: israndy
A few poor owners won’t be getting their cars this weekend. Delivery truck stranded on 680N by Mission Pass.
267a8037-2730-44fd-af69-71b7a23f99e6-jpeg.337229

When I was volunteering at the Fremont Delivery Center this weekend, a mile from the factory, I heard someone trying to pick up their AWD model, only to discover it was stuck in Kingman, AZ

What?? Did they tow the car trailer truck to Arizona as all the good truck repair places are outside California? How does a car end up there? This must be one of the aspects of the Logistics Hell that Elon says we have entered. Living here I am always confused by trailers full of Teslas driving toward the factory when I am in Berkeley or Tracy.

-Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.