Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Midnight Silver Metallic Model 3 rolling on Metallic Gray 20" TST

midnight-silver-metallic-tesla-model-3-metallic-gray-tst-20-inch-turbine-wheels-wm-1.jpg
midnight-silver-metallic-tesla-model-3-metallic-gray-tst-20-inch-turbine-wheels-wm-2.jpg
midnight-silver-metallic-tesla-model-3-metallic-gray-tst-20-inch-turbine-wheels-wm-3.jpg
midnight-silver-metallic-tesla-model-3-metallic-gray-tst-20-inch-turbine-wheels-wm-4.jpg

I went camping in Big Sur last weekend and was presently surprised to find out that an Ez UP sits almost perfectly in the rear foot well. The roof glass also makes a cool filter for sun photo's.

Attachments

• Footwell EZ Up.png
    Footwell EZ Up.png
    966 KB · Views: 224
  • Roof Filter.png
    Roof Filter.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 222
  • Camping Tesla.png
    Camping Tesla.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 211
Yours is the exact exterior/interior I've been looking at and haven't seen that many in person with it. How do you like the white seats on grey exterior?

I like it a lot. I wasn't so sure about the white. I have a buddy that got white in his Model X and his Model S and it looked super sharp, but I was really worries it would get filthy. I saw him after he had the X for over a year and it still looked new, so I went for it. It looks awesome now. I hope it stays that way! I really love the midnight silver. The car right next to mine was a regular silver (now discontinued) awd with 19s and white interior. It looked great too. You're right though, I haven't seen any other midnight silver/white combos in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.