Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of the 20 and 22 inch wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All the pictures on Teslamotors.com X subsite (as of a few minutes ago) are 22".

Going through the reveal event video in order of appearence; white 22", black towing airstream 20", sig red 22", founder #6 sig reg 22", #5 titanium 20", #4 white 22", #3 blue 22", #2 white 22", and Elon's #1 21" dark gray.

There seem to be more options in the works then have been officially announced. The iOS app has the following wheel options available for the Model X:
mx-wheels.png

The iOS app is the vehicle status app that the Model S also uses. It's not for ordering.

The 19" wheels look like the same wheels as the Model S Cyclone wheels, and the 20" Helix wheels and 22" dark wheels were both seen on test mules but strangely absent from the Signature design studio. I had thought the 20" Helix wheels would be the base design, but with the inclusion of 19" wheels perhaps those will be.

Very cool. I thought they might have more available than was seen on the Founders deliveries. Glad to see they're adding a dark wheel too. This pretty much confirms (at least in my mind) that they'll be using the same bolt pattern and offset as the Model S. Should make some S owners happy to see there are some 20" options.