Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of your Garage and Tesla(s)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
mulder1231 mentioned RaceDeck. I went with RaceDeck when we moved into our house about 3 years ago. Cost for this garage, where my S will reside, plus a single car garage was about $2K for the tiles, which took my (70 year old) dad and I about 8 hours to install. I liked the ability to have carpeted walkways in the garage. You know, for those cold San Diego winters :wink:
View attachment 6224

attachment.php?attachmentid=6224&d=1337763336.jpg

OK, time to take down the X-mas lights...:tongue:

Last edited:
I still have my Christmas lights up from October ... 2010! :redface:

The wife is quite adamant that the lights come down by the first weekend in the new year.

Backing in is an old trait from my high school job of valet parking. For the truck it's a necessity in order to get out of the cab. The NEMA 14-50 plug for the Tesla was installed about a month ago on the outside of the house by the front door (easiest route when installing my wife's EVSE for her Volt). Unless I find a 10-12' extension cord, the Model S will have to pull in forwards to charge :mad:

This is an interesting thread! I'll be waiting, I guess, around a year for my Model S, so in the meantime I've more or less decided to fix up my garage to keep me occupied. Has anyone tried this flooring from Costco? I've read the reviews, and they seem OK, though the tile seems to be hard rather than a slightly softer rubber. The price is good though, and it's Costco, so it can always be returned.....

hey ac1k...
my garage used to look like that, with respect to all the tires, then I asked the garage that changes the tires if they store them. yep, they do, so for 120 bucks a year, (60 bucks twice a year) I do not have to have them around or lug them (heavy with rims). just a thought, as for all i know you change them yourself.

hey ac1k...
my garage used to look like that, with respect to all the tires, then I asked the garage that changes the tires if they store them. yep, they do, so for 120 bucks a year, (60 bucks twice a year) I do not have to have them around or lug them (heavy with rims). just a thought, as for all i know you change them yourself.

i change mine myself since the dealerships here are useless, they always over tighten or under tighten, my friends jag had his bolt striped because of over tightening.
since i got all the tools (compressor, torque wrench, big jack, etc) i change everyone elses tires too, and since i live alone, i store all their tires in my garage.

…and in other parts of TMC…
<spacer>
NOTE: Not my garage. Not that I would mind though… :rolleyes:

Photo credit: View Profile: Xfrank - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum (I assume...)

More pictures & info here:

How to make your own Tesla garage [My edit.]

haha Tesla posted thisgarage picture on their blog/facebook/G+