Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures & Video from the Model X Unveiling (02/09/2012)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen/dash:

screen.jpg

A headline of "Demand for the live streaming Model X unveil was so much higher than anticipated that it crashed the servers" creates the impression of "better than expected interest" - investors seem to love it when anything is "much higher than anticipated" :)
Not since 2000 or so. In this day and age with media streaming providers around, it just comes across as amateurish. Sadly.

The roof really does sweep down quite a bit, but there still seems to be plenty of head room. Looks as if there is some room in the wheel wells for some over sized off road tires :smile: Who's the first person to put a lift kit and Super Swampers on it? :biggrin:

Does the S have a faux charge port on the passenger side too, or is that the charge port door?

I'm not so much annoyed with the website. I'm not so much annoyed they (apparently) aren't spending the cash (or effort or whatever) to support video streaming.

I'm annoyed they touted the webcast -- after having had trouble in the past -- and then failing to deliver. It's a matter of setting expectations and not following up. And clearly not learning enough from past experiences to avoid repeating them.