Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pimp your Tesla Model 3 (Accessories)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the moment comes when new car is finally scheduled to be delivered soon... so no photos yet.

I am curious, what accessories are helping you to turn your model 3 into more cosy and functional?

I am starting with what I already went for my solid black Tesla M3 with black interiors, long list or maybe not yet:

Accessibility

1. Smart designer rings as car keys (Have one spare if anyone want)
small visual mods (Exterior)
  1. Wheel centre hub
  2. Wheel Lug nuts covers
  3. car door Tesla Logo puddle lights
  4. Door handle decals (Got one extra)
  5. Decorative Carbon fiber look Tire valve caps (got 1 black and 4 red extras if anyone need)
  6. Front fog light Carbon fiber decals
  7. Turn light carbon fiber decals
  8. Dashboard cover Carbon fiber
  9. Wing mirror carbon fiber decals
  10. Central Console organiser trays
  11. Model 3 mud flaps
  12. Model 3 Umbrella
small visual mods (Interior)
  1. Central armrest console leather cover
  2. Central armrest hidden storage box
  3. Foot paddle pads
  4. Neck cushions specially designed for Tesla
  5. Tesla special designed invisible Air freshener
  6. Interior car neon ambiance lights (Central console + dashboard + Seat back + 4 foot areas) with App
  7. Inner car switch carbon fiber decals
  8. Column gear and shift Carbon fiber decals
  9. Screen protector with anti fog, anti glare, tampered glass
  10. Trunk Hooks accessory fit
  11. Frunk Hooks accessory fit
  12. Frunk carpet mat
  13. Frunk all weather mat
  14. Boot All weather mat
  15. Tesla First Aid kit
  16. Tesla Glass roof sunshades
  17. Model 3 charging cables
  18. Tesla customised rubbish bins
  19. Model 3 drink bottles
deciding on full car PPF and ceramic inside-out including wheels.

I am interested what you got in there to improve functionality and/or appearance?

Reactions: CAM3RON
I’m toying with the idea of giving my car a birthday gift of the full maxton body kit - subtle front, side and rear extensions.

and once I am convinced my wife can handle driving a lowered car - i’m going to lower it and get some wider wheels.

What model 3 did you get? If you have an SR+ you could consider getting the speaker wiring kit to activate some of the speakers.

• Informative
Reactions: Audietron
I’m toying with the idea of giving my car a birthday gift of the full maxton body kit - subtle front, side and rear extensions.

and once I am convinced my wife can handle driving a lowered car - i’m going to lower it and get some wider wheels.

What model 3 did you get? If you have an SR+ you could consider getting the speaker wiring kit to activate some of the speakers.
I had to go for M3SR+ in order to take benefit of government subsidy... subsidy covers cost of either full car protection (wrap/coat etc inside out) or FSD...

Where I can get speaker wiring kit?

I had to go for M3SR+ in order to take benefit of government subsidy... subsidy covers cost of either full car protection (wrap/coat etc inside out) or FSD...

Where I can get speaker wiring kit?

here is the link

The DIY kit is what you’re after to activate the additional speakers

• Love
here is the link

Thanks for introducing me to this site... I guess I might also go for Yoke steering and massage add on... hopefully it doesn't mess with the warranty 🤞

I think this thread has hansshow audio upgrade install videos

This one seems like quite a few unsatisfied hansshow powered frunk/trunk customers, something to take into consideration perhaps

• Helpful
here is the link

I went for Wiring kit and massage modules... fingers crossed - if all went well, I might also go for Yoke steering wheel and central screen :cool:

I think this thread has hansshow audio upgrade install videos

This one seems like quite a few unsatisfied hansshow powered frunk/trunk customers, something to take into consideration perhaps
That was quite helpful.
Instead of going all out and ordering all together, I only went for wiring and massage kits... hopefully all goes well, and if it does - I will go ahead with Yoke steering and few other mods in short future.

To aid you in your ultimate Tesla accessories list
The Tesla ring
You can unlock your car with it
It's like having the key card on your finger

I suggest for the ultimate list you’ll also want to acquire the following safety/maintenance items:

1- portable cordless air inflator, such as: tire inflator
2- tire plug kit, such as: plug kit
3- or instead of above, a spare tire: spare tire
4- scissors jack: sorry, no recommendation but has to be low profile to fit under Model 3, especially with flat tire
5- lift for rotating tires: QuickJack
6- lift pads: jack pads
7- 9v battery, for access if car 12v dies

• Love
To aid you in your ultimate Tesla accessories list
The Tesla ring
You can unlock your car with it
It's like having the key card on your finger

That's the first item in my list... ended up buying 3 of them from USA and got one extra for anyone interested :cool:

I suggest for the ultimate list you’ll also want to acquire the following safety/maintenance items:

1- portable cordless air inflator, such as: tire inflator
2- tire plug kit, such as: plug kit
3- or instead of above, a spare tire: spare tire
4- scissors jack: sorry, no recommendation but has to be low profile to fit under Model 3, especially with flat tire
5- lift for rotating tires: QuickJack
6- lift pads: jack pads
7- 9v battery, for access if car 12v dies
I have accessory from my old car (Audi A8L) but not purchased for Tesla so not listed... it combines following in one small bag:
  • air inflator
  • Motorised Jack
  • Lift pads
  • Work light
  • Emergency mobile charger
  • Emergency radio
Additionally some of the old but never used stuff from previous car, such as:
  1. Magnetic emergency lights with siren, seatbelt cutter, emergency radio, glass breaking tool (4 of them for each door)... can stick on car.
  2. Toolkit in a pocket...
  3. Emergency survival bag
I liked the idea of extra spare battery... but lot to decide/consider.

Reactions: SalisburySam
Make sure you get some rim guards to prevent wheel rashes!

titan7.png