Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pin to drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
after the update pin to drive I activated this feature. Yesterday I had disabled that feature for a brief moment. I also rebooted the (tablet) screen in the middle. After that I tried to reactivate it again. But no luck. It doesn't store my pin to drive number. I tried to activate it standing still. Applying the brake. Tried several options. Nothing worked. I have tried to reach support but after hanging on the phone for more then 30 minutes I decide to ask solution on this thread?Anybody suggestion on that pin to drive issue?

after the update pin to drive I activated this feature. Yesterday I had disabled that feature for a brief moment. I also rebooted the (tablet) screen in the middle. After that I tried to reactivate it again. But no luck. It doesn't store my pin to drive number. I tried to activate it standing still. Applying the brake. Tried several options. Nothing worked. I have tried to reach support but after hanging on the phone for more then 30 minutes I decide to ask solution on this thread?Anybody suggestion on that pin to drive issue?

Is probably a safety measure to prevent misuse.

On the pin pad it shows an option to enter your Tesla account credentials (mail and password as in your mytesla).

Would try that.

When reactivating, you have to use the same PIN you used the first time. If you ever want to clear the PIN, you'll have to enter your Tesla account credentials by clicking the link at the bottom of the PIN pad.

• Informative
Reactions: Geendiesel and .jg.
I had the same issue, entering your tesla account credentials fixed it for me.