Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pinstripe ?

-DA3

May 19, 2019
FL
Has anyone applied pinstripe on the glass seams to help with wind noise reduction?

I tried it.. will report if it flies off or sticks and helps with noise reduction. (I see they have the rubber insert but it's not smooth. (black electrical tape will shrink in heat, but pinstripe is designed to be on a vehicle in sun. (it's a 10 dollar experiment)
Screenshot_8_21_19__8_03_AM.jpg

Reactions: afadeev

silentcorp

Jul 20, 2018
Denver CO
Interesting experiment for sure, let us know how it goes. For me personally the noise isn't a big enough issue to drive around in my 60k car with a piece of tape on it.

Reactions: SDKoala

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC