Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season (not Plus or Plus II)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just put these new tires on my Model 3 18 inch SR+. If anyone is interested, here are a few points of interest:

Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season | 235/45R18 (tirerack.com)

First, these apparently are the older p7's which are EcoImpact rated. They are LLR tires which was very important to me as I need all the range I can get on trips. They now make a Plus and a Plus II version which may or may not be LRR tires.

The road noise is MUCH better than the Michelins. That is probably because my Michelins were cupped and had a "roar" to them as I drove. They are XL rated but no foam inserts.

Efficiency seems to be the same but the jury is still out on that. I will need to do a road trip to see for sure but around town, the efficiency is actually slightly better.

These were made in week 10 of 2020 so they are fresh even though they are probably going to be discontinued soon.

I will try and remember to update efficiency after a road trip to follow through if anyone is interested. More to come.

I put some of those on my car back in September. And then did a 5,000 mile road trip, the whole of route 66 and back through Utah. My car has the 19" wheels. The OEM Continentals are very nice tires, I considered getting another set of those, but wanted something that would last a bit longer. And ended up costing less. Efficiency-wise, I haven't noticed any difference. Handling is excellent. Noise level - in most situations it's about the same, but I do notice a bit more resonant rumbling on some roads that wasn't there before.