Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Four Barely used, Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3 245/35 R21
est. 2 to 3 thousand miles on these tires
They were on a 2013 Model S for one trip to Colorado, then taken off, the car was then totaled.
pi_win_sot03_pdpcrop.jpg

$125 each

Attachments

• IMG_0180.JPG
    IMG_0180.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 87
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 90
Four Barely used, Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3 245/35 R21
est. 2 to 3 thousand miles on these tires
They were on a 2013 Model S for one trip to Colorado, then taken off, the car was then totaled.View attachment 227316
$125 each

Pirelli Tyres: find the best tyre for your car and SUV

WINTER SOTTOZERO™ 3 is the winter tyre dedicated to high-end premium vehicles. It has been designed taking into account the evolution of the modern vehicles, in order to achieve maximum safety, control and performance in all winter weather conditions. New compounds and new sipe design have been used introducing the latest technological features. Furthermore, WINTER SOTTOZERO™ 3 has been co-developed with premium and prestige OEMs

Interesting. How much time would I have to get them? Same day? Or would they keep them for a few days?

I'm not sure, but I will look into it over the weekend. You might check on your end by calling the greyhound bus station and asking them what their policy is. I will try to check the internet for a number to call as well. I would love to see these tires go to a good home rather than the landfill!

Patroradio, Hey, sorry I went dark on you, but I got busy with a job over the weekend. Listen, if you want these tires, I'll drag them down to the bus station, but your going to have to give me some time, as I have a lot to do, and am getting ready to go to Spain in July.
If you can be patient, I will get you better photos, including tread depth. I also am not sure how the money thing happens, as I have heard of problems in many forms.

I propose this, dependent upon the tread being what I think it is, I will offer you $100 per tire, plus cost of shipping. When I have the shipping figured out, and the tires ready, you send me a check, I cash it, then I put the tires on the bus. If there are other ways of dealing with this please pass on the info. Obviously this means you have to trust me. Other option is $125 per tire plus shipping, and I will send first, and trust you. Either way works for me.

So, If you are still interested let me know, and I will take more photos and look further into the shipping.

Mark