Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PITA - Trying to Upgrade from EAP to FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. I have a Sept 19 P3D. I've been trying to upgrade from EAP to FSD since April when the upgrade price dropped to $2K. I also happened to have a service credit at the time that the SC agreed to apply towards the upgrade. I have the price/deal all documented in my service log, but...

No one can actually seem to get to the point of turning on/confirming FSD. I've been to the SC multiple times, my account still shows EAP (vs. FSD). I know that FSD features are not live yet... I am just looking for validation that Tesla formally agrees I have it, and will benefit from it once available without spending another 6 months herding cats.

Has anyone upgraded? If so, what do you see in your account? How did you validate you 'have it'?

Hi all. I have a Sept 19 P3D. I've been trying to upgrade from EAP to FSD since April when the upgrade price dropped to $2K. I also happened to have a service credit at the time that the SC agreed to apply towards the upgrade. I have the price/deal all documented in my service log, but...

No one can actually seem to get to the point of turning on/confirming FSD. I've been to the SC multiple times, my account still shows EAP (vs. FSD). I know that FSD features are not live yet... I am just looking for validation that Tesla formally agrees I have it, and will benefit from it once available without spending another 6 months herding cats.

Has anyone upgraded? If so, what do you see in your account? How did you validate you 'have it'?
If you have a 19 build, you don’t have EAP

Yes, I upgraded in February, when it was $2k.

Log on to your Tesla account, click the "Manage" button for your car, then click the "VIEW DETAILS" button. This will list everything about your configuration, including a section called "Post Delivery Options," which will show FSD, if they recognize that you've paid for it.

Yes, I upgraded in February, when it was $2k.

Log on to your Tesla account, click the "Manage" button for your car, then click the "VIEW DETAILS" button. This will list everything about your configuration, including a section called "Post Delivery Options," which will show FSD, if they recognize that you've paid for it.

Just checked again .. and don't actually have a 'Post Delivery' section... So only have EAP listed as part of original car spec

Sounds like unfortunately you're going to have to keep hounding them. Should look like this:

upload_2019-8-30_11-33-44.png

• Helpful
Reactions: Chewy3