Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pix of 2015 Premium Interior Grey w/ CF?

deaddog

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
I'm trying to find good photos of a 2015 (90d it its relevant) with premium interior, grey next gen seats, carbon fiber decor and black alacantra headliner. Unable to find them by searching so I'd appreciate if somebody could post them or point me to a link. Bonus points for midnight silver exterior!

thanks

f-stop

Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver BC, Canada
I'm trying to find good photos of a 2015 (90d it its relevant) with premium interior, grey next gen seats, carbon fiber decor and black alacantra headliner. Unable to find them by searching so I'd appreciate if somebody could post them or point me to a link. Bonus points for midnight silver exterior!

thanks

2015 70D, but otherwise I think these pics I posted when I first got my S almost 2 years ago may be what you’re looking for? Sadly, I guess I don’t get your bonus points though...

Photos: Grey Next Gen seats + Carbon Fiber + Black Alcantara + Premium Front Console

Still the best interior combo IM(biased)O

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC