Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pixel 6 Pro Wireless Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trip report. Took the Jeda v1 wireless charger inside to test, the Pixel 6 Pro will not charge on it at all. The Taptes v4 charger does work. I'd rather have a Jeda due to it being a domestic company, but I had a less-than-stellar experience with responsiveness to shipping delays last time, and I have heard bad things about their RMA/return process.

I have a 2022 Model Y with a Pixel 6 Pro. I get the charging indicator on my phone with the built-in charger, but it doesn't actually charge. My phone gets hot but maintains the same charge percentage. Should I be going for a Jeda charger?
@fitzcarralda I have the same situation. Did your phone ever work for charging? I also use the topfit phone adapter with wireless charging and have the same scenario: phone gets hot, charging indicator is present, but phone does not charge.

@fitzcarralda I have the same situation. Did your phone ever work for charging? I also use the topfit phone adapter with wireless charging and have the same scenario: phone gets hot, charging indicator is present, but phone does not charge.
My phone charges on a variety of charging choices outside the car. I was able to see a small increase in charge once, but I wasn't using my phone to stream music or a podcast. Typically, I see the same charger percentage number after a longer amount of time, like 45 minutes. Not sure why there is a difference, I carefully place it to be snug on the center.