Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Place around Montreal doing Alignment Kit installation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know where in Montreal I could get an alignment kit installed and then the car aligned ?

I have a X since 2016, I am tired of purchasing tires again and again. Would like this installed:

Thanks in advance

PS: Also posted on a facebook forum, will get the information back here if I find a place

Kit installed by VE MTL. Ordered it myself and scheduled with them the installation and alignment. They did install similar kit before.
Conclusion: Kit is not too hard to install, but the alignment is VERY time consuming if you want the very precise fine tuning . I would say 3h for the install, and for the alignment probably +2h compared to normal alignment.

The important: after 1 minute leaving the place WOW ! What a difference, you feel it right away. Hard to explain but the feeling: quieter, rolling seem with less restriction and having the car just aligned, very straight driving as expected. I recommend (whatever the kit I would say, have not compared)

• Informative
Reactions: Tony_YYZ