Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

place to buy winter tires for model X in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, I am getting my MX 100D this Thursday (super exited) and I want to pick up set of winter tires. I decided to get Michelin X-Ice XI3 or Hakkapeliitta R2 on rims. Few websites that I checked (canadian tire, cosco etc) didn't have 100d in their data base, when I tried different model it showed tires of different sizes.

On top of that tesla website has different sizes for sale
4 x 265/50/19 - Pirelli Scorpion winter tires and 2 x 265/45/20 + 2 x 275/45/20 - Pirelli Scorpion winter tires

There are lots of nice people on this forum, hopefully some one can provide with link to a website where I can buy
Michelin X-Ice XI3 or Hakkapeliitta R2 on rims and balanced for my model x 100D. Physical location somewhere in toronto is fine too, I just assume online is always cheaper.

btw I am going with 19" as it will be a bit cheaper and it seems better for winter condition.

Hands down I find tires23 in Mississauga to be the best option for tires. They have a website and you can call them too. I usually call.

They have a Markham location but it's just to receive product they don't do installs there.

Mississauga location is around Dixie and 401

Reactions: Struja
I wouldn’t go for the 19” rims. Depending on the manufacturer, they may not fit your X. I got one set shipped in that I was assured would fit, and they pressed up against my brake calipers. Go with 20”.

I wouldn’t go for the 19” rims. Depending on the manufacturer, they may not fit your X. I got one set shipped in that I was assured would fit, and they pressed up against my brake calipers. Go with 20”.
If you get the correct wheels 19” will definitely fit. I have Tesla 19” on my X. They are better for range too.
GO Tire is a great source and will come to you.
Also Shift Motors in Burlington.