Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Place your bets: When will the first Sigs be delivered in Hong Kong?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wednesday 23rd July 2014
6.30pm - 8.30pm
Kai Tak Cruise Terminal

For discussions on the event itself, you can follow-up here: Hong Kong Launch Event

P.S. As I mentioned earlier, it is unlikely I can make this event (a real shame, but my flight only arrives in Hong Kong around the event time, so I'm unlikely to be able to get there in time.

Wednesday 23rd July 2014
6.30pm - 8.30pm
Kai Tak Cruise Terminal

For discussions on the event itself, you can follow-up here: Hong Kong Launch Event

P.S. As I mentioned earlier, it is unlikely I can make this event (a real shame, but my flight only arrives in Hong Kong around the event time, so I'm unlikely to be able to get there in time.

Get your tickets. Mark, and auction them here :)

Finally, this settles the bets, too bad no more users decided to place bets.

Next up:

When will the first production model S be delivered?

Current estimates from #1 says middle or late August. Since it seems no production car has yet gone into production, I would guess quite late August, let's just say 23rd of August, one month later than the Sigs. 10th of September if I should put on my pessimistic glasses.

I don't think they will make any event of it though. And if there is a factory shutdown ~21-31st of July, as rumoured, then it would more likely be beginning to mid September - unless they start making our cars really soon, as in a few days from now!

Order Confirmed
We have begun sourcing parts for your Model S.

Yeah, yeah, yeah ... and it will probably say so for the rest of July as well.

:crying:

Last edited: