Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Placed my order..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys,

I've been lurking on the forums since I first test drove a MS a month ago. Happy to say that I placed my order last night!!

I ordered a midnight silver metallic 90D / pano / 21" grey wheels / next gen black / AP / smart air / high fidelity sound

I'm actually picking up a 90D this morning to do an overnight test drive. This way I get to try both the 70D and 90D at the same time. Still unsure if the 90D is really needed.

Please feel free to chime in with opinions on the options I've chose.. Also any recommendations on options or accessories? Still a few days before I confirm my order.

Reactions: NikeWings
Plug, it really depends on when it make it out of production, and how long its in QA checks, then, when it makes it on the ship and sail date...

for instance, mine went into production, on the 4th came out on the 9th, and was on the ship for a sailing on the 10th, ship arrived in Honolulu on the 15th, (ship arrived a day late from scheduled arrival) I picked it up on the 20th. another owners S came out or production just about the same time as mine, but, he didn't make the same ship as mine...

Not really concerned about getting the car quick actually.. I've waited this long already.. Lol

I'm more concerned about scheduling things like PPF and tint. Plus I need to set time aside to prep and apply CQuartz after PPF install.

The paint correction and CQuartz I am doing myself..

Thinking about doing 3M scotchgard and Autobahn Ceramic Tint.