TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Placed my order!!

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by RollinMS, Jan 11, 2017.

1. RollinMS

RollinMS Member

Ugh I finally pulled the trigger. RN4813920. Can't wait for delivery! Got the 75 6 seat Black with Vegan leather, PUP, Carbon Fiber, AP and tow. I have been going back and forth for weeks but finally gave in. Been to the dealer 5 times, test fitting car seats, pushing every button, asking a million questions. Probably got annoying.

One of my biggest concerns going in was the comfort of the seats. I have driven a lot of luxury cars in my time. Once I sat in the Ultra White seats I was done. So amazingly soft, very supportive. Really didn't expect it.

Now I just have to wait . . .

Thanks everyone for all the informative contributions. Can't wait to get the grin.

• Like x 2
    • Informative x 1
  2. RRM998

RRM998 Member

Not "Ugh" but "yay!"

3. RollinMS

RollinMS Member

True, just trying to come to terms with the price tag. It'll all be worth it. YAY!

4. Ormond

Ormond Member

Congratulations! I have the white seats and I enjoy them.

5. andrewket

andrewket Well-Known Member

Btw, RN numbers probably shouldn't be shared publically. When your VIN is assigned you can share the suffix without much concern if you wish.

• Informative x 1