Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Places to eat around Mountain View or Fremont

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I suppose I could look each one up, but does anyone know generally how late restaurants are open? My wife and I don't usually eat early. Plus, it's kinda nice to debrief and decompress after a big event like that. At the Hawthorne event, it went so late that by 10:00 or 11:00 when we left, we struggled to find an open restaurant on a weeknight. Is it the same kind of environment there? I don't think any places close before midnight around me. We are without a vehicle so will be relying on local cab.

Looks Applebee's open til midnight. This one is only a few miles from the Tesla plant.

Applebee’s - 126 Photos - American (Traditional) - Fremont, CA - Reviews - Yelp

I'm on the 8:15a out of IAD. We taxi'd out and then parked. Water coming out of the front of the plane. Pilot calls maintenance. They said bring 'er back in. I booked the 9:08 and the 10 while taxiing back. We got to the gate, they wouldn't let us off. But - amazingly - they fixed the issue in under 10 minutes, and we should be back on our way shortly. So I'll arrive about 45 minutes late. Definitely better than your 3 hours.

So .. that's two. Who is going to be on the third flight to be delayed? Because everything happens in 3s. Oh, wait .. the X was delayed. So that's 3 :)
Left Virginia yesterday (Richmond for the World Cycling Champs). Home to Seattle in my own bed last night, now on a flight to San Jose now. Hopefully mine isn't the one delayed but if so I have a few hours leeway. ;-)

If anyone is arriving in San Jose around 2:30 - 3 and want to share a ride to Mountain View let me know.

Cheers!

We are going to tailgate here.
Will be at secondary lot in
48431 Milmont Dr, Fremont, CA 94538

Parked by the buses. Come have a beer with us!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443574575.696098.jpg

Last edited: