TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Places to take roadtrip in March that would be warm?

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by eco5280, Feb 22, 2015.

1. eco5280

eco5280 Member

We're starting to plan some roadtrips for this summer, and I was wondering if anyone thought a trip the middle of March (daughter's preschool spring break) might be doable? We're in Denver so we were thinking we'd have to pretty much head south. Maybe Grand Canyon. Any ideas?

2. Cottonwood

Cottonwood Roadster#433, Model S#S37

The Grand Canyon is not that warm in March, but nice. See my March trip description from last year at Colorado to California and Back Again Using Superchargers and Destination Charging. With so many more Superchargers this year, such a trip would be a lot easier.

For warmth consider Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Tucson. An Arizona Spring Break trip in a Tesla from Colorado would be great.

Have fun!

3. mspohr

mspohr Active Member

We're headed to Death Valley and Las Vegas in a few days (as soon as I pick up my new 85D at the factory). Should be warm but not hot.