TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Placing order today.

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Rawad H., Aug 13, 2014.

1. Rawad H.

Rawad H. Member

ok so I am placing my order today and a little stuck on the color, here is what im decided on so far.

85kw
    pano roof
    tech package
    grey/tan leather
    red/white/silver colors

leather depends on the color which i cant decide i have rolled numerous dice and said this is the last time! then i change my mind. help if you can!

2. RichardL

RichardL Member

I found red and grey work well....

DSCF0779.jpg

3. AMN

AMN Member

Here is Pearl White with grey/piano. photo 44.JPG

4. Rawad H.

Rawad H. Member

Thank you for the replies if anyone else has color combinations I would really appreciate it thank you!

5. jesseasi

jesseasi Member

I was in the same boat as you. All I knew was that I wanted a white car. I went back to the Tesla showroom and got a good look at the Pearl White then really compared the interiors. I prefer a light color interior and had my mind set on gray. However after going back - here is what I decided.

I went with the Tan interior - non performance upgrade.

I like both interiors and everyone will have their own opinion.

I felt the Tan looked "richer" and more "luxurious" While the Gray looks more "sport / business" like. I previously had a BMW 750LI with gray interior - and after a few years I got tired of it. I also have a Yukon Denali XL with Tan interior - and I still like it - so based on all that - I went with Tan.

As for the upgraded leather - to me it looked like they might attract dirt more - and just did not justify the added cost. Although I did like the piping.

You should go back again and take a look and just go with your gut. I don't think you can select the wrong color interior.

6. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

#6 ecarfan, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
    I think silver with a black roof and grey interior looks great.

interior2.JPG

interior1.JPG

7. CHGolferJim

CHGolferJim Member

#7 CHGolferJim, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    Anyone seen a Pearl White with black pano, and fully black interior (piano + textile)?

if you get textile seats, what material is used for the dash and other areas that would be leather if the leather option were chosen?

8. smsprague

smsprague Member

Red with tan - I like your options but would add parking sensors

dydare7u.jpg qupy5y3e.jpg