Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid Center Console Organizer?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought this, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D8DTTQQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It fits, kinda, I don't think it's a perfect solution, but it works for now. I am definetly looking for a better option. Hopefully someone can chime in with what they found.
On my old MS without a console I had this (without the handles) and it worked great being a soft material, so things would not rattle around. It's too big for the Refresh console, but if there's something like that it would be great!

Has anyone found a good product to organize any of the Plaid's center console compartments and keep stuff from just knocking around in there? Or to keep a few pairs of sunglasses organized in the upper slide tray?
I like this one for the rear compartment, making it more useful to store smaller items on top.

It slopes a bit too much so I added a smooth foam pad per the pics.

F947539A-73D2-4316-B3A3-67A43DBA6289.jpeg
33872543-9571-4937-B320-BB308C9C6BA2.jpeg

I like this one for the rear compartment, making it more useful to store smaller items on top.

It slopes a bit too much so I added a smooth foam pad per the pics.

View attachment 774705View attachment 774704

whats the difference?

I don't get it :D

whats the difference?

I don't get it :D
One is flocked with fuzzy finish and one isn’t. But I’m not sure I understand your point / question? They are both same actual manufacturer I think.

I thought one of these products had the best fit. but as you mentioned, I'm sure it's the same manufacturer.

this is also quite interesting:

what do you think?
That's a pretty big gap on right edge. Unless you need a place for quarters :) I would probably get flocked if I did it all over again.

I just made a lower center console organizer that you can get right away...this is for the area under the cup holders, not the armrest as previously discussed in this thread: