Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid console trays?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting a Plaid and wondering about the tray inserts that you can buy for the center console. Are any of them any good? Has anyone that has bought the Plaid or the LR bought any of these options that are out there and feel they can't live without it? I currently have the '18 P100D and bought the snap in tray that goes in the front center of the console, which used to be just an empty cubby hole, and really liked it. I would like to know if anyone can recommend one of the 3D printed trays or such that go into the new console that they really like?

Reactions: CDrury
TWraps has one they just released and a sale on it today. Search around the forum and you can find the Memorial Day sale. I don't remember the code at the moment. It was a site wide promo.

Reactions: is2scooby
Upvote 0
TWraps has one they just released and a sale on it today. Search around the forum and you can find the Memorial Day sale. I don't remember the code at the moment. It was a site wide promo.

Thanks for the information. I saw that one a few days ago and wondered. Just ordered it. Thanks again.

Reactions: DayTrippin
Upvote 0