Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid lowering links

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installed lowering links on my Plaid. Front are 7.5mm longer and rear are 9mm longer. The refresh LR/Plaid has the same length links front and rear (unlike the pre-refresh), and all four of the refresh links are the same length as the two shorter links from the pre-refresh, so I purchased 2 sets of the Blox links and used the shorter links from both sets for my Plaid. Fully plug and play and works great, so you can’t beat it for under $200 shipped off eBay

Attachments

• 52E78323-54B3-47E4-9086-262BB6608AC1.jpeg
    52E78323-54B3-47E4-9086-262BB6608AC1.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 373
  • 4AE7DA44-4EB0-4634-A9D7-99EDE570E63D.jpeg
    4AE7DA44-4EB0-4634-A9D7-99EDE570E63D.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 277
Reactions: MaxPain
FYI, Blox has a Part Number for Plaid now.

Use "GET10" for 10% off as of 1/6/22.

Reactions: SBDPlaid
Went back and forth between these and the Unplugged lowering brackets, ended up ordering the brackets based on recommendation of local installer. Can't go wrong either way.

Your plaid looks great - the 19s don't look so bad with the covers removed!

Just to share personal experience - I used to have Unplugged Brackets and ended up selling them to go to Blox Links. I found the brackets to be too "rigid" - in the sense that they are not at all adjustable. For my preference, low was a bit too low, and standard was a bit too high.....I just didn't like how either of them looked.

Blox are easy to adjust, you'll just need a caliper to measure the overall length and match them.
If you want the 'premium,' the n2itive are easy to adjust and super precise.

This may not be your experience, but just something to consider for others in this situation who might be reading this.

Just to share personal experience - I used to have Unplugged Brackets and ended up selling them to go to Blox Links. I found the brackets to be too "rigid" - in the sense that they are not at all adjustable. For my preference, low was a bit too low, and standard was a bit too high.....I just didn't like how either of them looked.

Blox are easy to adjust, you'll just need a caliper to measure the overall length and match them.

This may not be your experience, but just something to consider for others in this situation who might be reading this.
Agreed. Problem with the UP brackets is there’s no adjustability

You guys sold me. I requested a refund from unplugged on the bracket pre-order. I agree, the lack of adjustability on the brackets could be a rub if the ride height doesn't end up perfect. I ordered the N2uitive links. Only looking for .5" drop in front and maybe .75" in rear so hopefully I'll be able to fine tune with these.

Reactions: SBDPlaid