Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid Regen is Great, Even More so in Track Mode!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I rarely engage track mode but when I do the regeneration feels much stronger. For me, the more regen the better but it is not practical running track mode all the time just for the regen.

It also feels like regen has been reduced slightly over the last few updates. Anyone else noticed this or notice a significant increase in regen using track mode?

When i first got mine I wanted less regen (coming from ICE) now i want more.
Same, I was originally quite disappointed that the new S didn't allow you to turn it down / off. And the learning curve was a bit high for me.

Everybody asks about the yoke, that I had down within 3 minutes, but the regen, that took me a solid 3 weeks....

I am really glad I wasn't given an option, as I would not have tried it out and now I love it.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Just to make sure it wasn't in my head I just got back from a short drive with track mode. Regen is without doubt significantly stronger in track mode. I really like it!

Has anyone figured out a way to adjust regen strength? I know that regen strength can be adjusted in model 3 and Y using the S3XY buttons but apparently it is not yet available for model S (although I believe the company that manufactures the buttons are working on it).