Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid represents at no prep drag racing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some fun from couple no prep events and track days .it's my and my wife's daily . She likes it so much lately that she steals it more and more often in the morning and I get stock driving F-150 .

1/8 mile no prep at local drag strip 3 weeks ago .I agrees not to use drag mode /lunch control and 300 threadwear Michelin ps4 tires . 31 cars entered this class

First round against H/C ,ported blower , nitrous auto C7Z .guy said it's one of the highest HP max effort stock blower car in the country , made little over 1000whp without nitrous

Second round against H/C nitrous GTO . I gave him a car and a hit .

3rd round against HCI C6Z

Semi finals against 10r80 , FBO e85 , 200 shot gen3 coyote . I gave him a hit .

Finals against built C5Z with YSi blower and auto transmission.

I'll post more but looks like this forum is still 1990s with the 5 attachments per post limit 😆 lol

20220508_041836.jpg
20220508_042407.jpg

2 days ago at London Dragway in KY .

H/C 408ci with Powerglide camaro ss

H/C 5.3LS , 250 shot , powerglide fox body

Awesome setup on the notch ,I've talked to the guy few times trying to buy it but he doesn't want to sell it . Gen3 5.0 coyote, TT kit , 10r80 10 speed transmission

20220520_210449.jpg
20220520_213826.jpg

My solo run

Tesla with passenger , ZX6R camera view

My friend's built TTRS. Built motor , HP800 turbo , E85 , Hoosier drag slicks , weight reduction. I gave him a hit to make the race more interesting. He finally got it running great after heaving many issues last year

Money setup race against TT , 10r80 gen3 coyote .I heard he's been into 8s before .

TTRS best pass of the day .

Tesla best pass

Last edited:
Fronts stay around 40psi , rear around 25psi .
I think I hold the 60' record for any Plaid . Even the gutted plaids on drag radials didn't get that low
Love those times all the way down! Especially impressive that they were done with 21s.

I now have my plan for the next test n tune. Unfortunately there aren't many over the summer due to the heat. I'm almost ready to rent the track for a night.