Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid RN transfer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spec is
Midnight Silver Metallic
21" Arachnid Wheels
All Black Premium Interior with Ebony Décor
Yoke Steering
Autopilot

281BCF55-8709-4BB0-A3EE-5DE5853BA982.jpeg

Look for any reasonable offer.

Spec is
Midnight Silver Metallic
21" Arachnid Wheels
All Black Premium Interior with Ebony Décor
Yoke Steering
Autopilot

View attachment 702138
Look for any reasonable offer.
Are you looking to profit? Not sure if you have seen but supply has finally exceeded recent demand. I’ve been helping forum members out by posting inventory Plaids and LR Model S’s in another thread and I actually found and posted a new Plaid with a $4870 discount this morning. Long Range S’s are a bit hard to come by and they are fewer available

Reactions: ucsdsig
Are you looking to profit? Not sure if you have seen but supply has finally exceeded recent demand. I’ve been helping forum members out by posting inventory Plaids and LR Model S’s in another thread and I actually found and posted a new Plaid with a $4870 discount this morning. Long Range S’s are a bit hard to come by and they are fewer available
I’m aware of the inventory cars. Anyone who’s interested in my configuration and seek immediate delivery can contact me.

I’m aware of the inventory cars. Anyone who’s interested in my configuration and seek immediate delivery can contact me.
I'm assuming your price would be + tax, ~10% in the Bay Area, since I'm assuming you wouldn't be selling it at a loss. So the person who buys it from you would need to pay that price + tax, and then pay 10% tax again to the DMV when they register the car. I'm with @Sunshine State, if someone can just pick grab an inventory model from Tesla, that's the better option.
BTW, you can't say your advantage is immediate delivery if you're still waiting for the car to be delivered.